Recent content by Exodus927

  1. E

    i7 930 overclocking thread

    Prime95 was still going when I got home. 191x21 works with 1.4 V Vcore and 1.375 V QPI. 200x21 will not work with the same settings, or with QPI at 1.4 V. I'm hoping to keep the vcore under 1.4 V. Any suggestions? Edit: Could this be because it's trying to run my ram overclocked (barely)...
  2. E

    i7 930 overclocking thread

    Turbo mode has been disabled. (191x21) Vcore 1.4 V QPI 1.375 V I'll try for a higher speed and lower voltages when I get home. Prime95 was stable with these when I left for class this morning, we'll see when I get back.
  3. E

    i7 930 overclocking thread

    User Name: Exodus927 CPU: i7 930 FPO/Batch #: 3008A998 Store: Micro Center, Sharonville, Ohio Purchased In: 9/19/2010 OC: 4200 MHz Stability: WIP Temp (Idle / Load): ~40 / ~70 Hyper Threading / Turbo Boost / Multiplier: Yes / Yes / 22x Stepping: 5 Revision: D0 Vcore/Core Voltage: 1.45 V...
Back
Top