Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Thanks for the great feedback! Here's what my build will probably looks like; any concerns?
[COMPUTER CASE]
Coolermaster CM 690 II Advanced
http://www.directcanada.com/products/?sku=11130AC9811
[CASE FANS]
(x3) Scythe S-FLEX SFF21E 120MM
http://www.directcanada.com/products/?sku=14110AC9673...
Hey guys, I was looking to buy a MacBook Pro but changed my mind; too expensive for what you get IMO...
Anyway I used to be a fan of computer hardware but kinda lack the time lately, so I'm pretty much outdated. I really don't know where to look for my new build: from what I read I was thinking...