Recent content by exlhpstudent

  1. E

    WTB: Brix vesa mount

    Still looking for this. Any help is apprecated
  2. E

    WTB: Brix vesa mount

    ttt
  3. E

    WTB: Brix vesa mount

    I know this is a long shot. I lost my vesa mount for my brix. Wonder if anyone have one laying around that can ship to me for cheap? I know velcro is an option, but I am trying to obtain a clean look. Thank you
  4. E

    FS: New Unlocked Galaxy S7 Edge, Samsung Gear VR, Fire Phone, etc.

    Bought and paid 2 s7 edge. pending shipment
  5. E

    FS: google play credit $50 for $45

    Like the title said. This can be used to purchase apps or pay for google music subscription. Only sell to established member with good recent heat feedback. I accept paypal only Thank you
  6. E

    Insurance

    Yes. They refunded the value + shipping cost. I refunded paypal so no fee from them either.
Back
Top