Recent content by exenter

  1. E

    8gb enough for you guys?

    I once had 250+ tabs open in opera. Memory usage was never more than 1 GB. This would be impossible in Firefox or IE on my computer with 2GB RAM.
  2. E

    8gb to 16gb worth it?

    You grew up from PC gaming? Now you play on consoles and shitty browser games like Farmville? Oh, wow.:D
  3. E

    GK104 = GTX 680 (confirmed), paper launching soon [SA]

    I bet the new graphics cards from Nvidia will not force AMD to lower prices. Just my luck, I was planning to finally upgrade my desktop computer (which I have not done since 2006!) this summer and now graphics cards and especially hard drives are much more expensive than usual.
  4. E

    24" 16:10 monitor with a proper scaler?

    I ended up buying the HP ZR2440w. Asus PA246Q is too expensive.
  5. E

    24" 16:10 monitor with a proper scaler?

    How can you compare those people with those that bought this monitor? The Dell U2410 is very popular with professionals and enthusiasts and it has nothing to do with the brand. I know some people that doesn't associate Dell or HP with great quality, but they still bought this monitor and thought...
  6. E

    24" 16:10 monitor with a proper scaler?

    If the U2410 is so bad as you say it is, why is it still so popular then? Anyway, I think I will order the HP ZR2440W. Will do a little more research just to make sure I'm making the right choice. Thanks for replying guys. I really appreciate it.
  7. E

    24" 16:10 monitor with a proper scaler?

    Which one has poor image quality? The U2410 in game mode? Some people are saying that the p24w-6 can't scale properly, that's probably why the input lag is so low. If you consider the scaling problem and the fact that this display is unknown and barely mentioned anywhere, I can't take the...
  8. E

    24" 16:10 monitor with a proper scaler?

    Are there seriously no other modern monitors that has a scaler?
  9. E

    [Guide] How to remove the anti-glare(AG) coating from a Dell U2312HM LCD

    How can you guys tolerate the reflections on glossy screens? Unless you use the monitor in a very dark room, I don't see the point in doing this.
  10. E

    24" 16:10 monitor with a proper scaler?

    The ZR2440W has some issues with banding in gradients and the input lag is about 50% higher compared to the U2410 in gaming mode. The U2410 costs 25 % more than the ZR2440W. Should I still go for the ZR2440W? And one more thing, I will be gaming mostly on a PC and will be playing fast paced...
  11. E

    24" 16:10 monitor with a proper scaler?

    Seems to be a great display, but some people are saying that it can only scale to full screen. Has anybody tested this with a PS3, XBOX 360 or a DVD/Blu-Ray player?. I can't find any good reviews in English for this monitor. It seems to me that the U2410 is the best monitor. It is only 3-5% more...
  12. E

    24" 16:10 monitor with a proper scaler?

    That monitor has been discontinued. I don't think I want to buy a used monitor unless I can find a very cheap one. The 3 monitors i have listed are still being sold here in Norway.
  13. E

    24" 16:10 monitor with a proper scaler?

    I'm looking to buy a monitor which will mostly be used for gaming (PC and PS3) and web surfing. These are my requirements for the monitor: Size: 24" Resolution: 1920x1200 (16:10) Connectors: DisplayPort and HDMI A proper scaler that maintains the aspect ratio of the source ("Fill to aspect...
Back
Top