• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by evilshorty00

  1. E

    Dell U2412M

    I got a request for some more real world pics in a PM but it seems I can't PM yet so here are a few more. Its difficult to get them to look close to real life, they all end up a little washed out or too dark.
  2. E

    Dell U2412M

    My picture is taken from about 3.5ft away with the camera zoomed in slightly. I forgot to mention in my first post that I'm using all stock settings (75 brightness 75 contrast).
  3. E

    Dell U2412M

    I guess I got lucky, I decided to pick one of these up on Saturday. It shipped on Tuesday and arrived on Thursday easily the fastest 7 day shipping I've ever had. Anyway I figured people might wanna see some more backlight bleed photos so here's mine. My new U2412M (its perfect in my...
Back
Top