• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by everythingisvirtualized

  1. E

    Can you review this virtualization build before I pull the trigger? Thanks!

    Hi everyone and thank you for answering. I see most of you are asking why I dont go for xeon/ecc/server boards. The truth is I never even considered those. I have been researching my options on the consumer front but somehow it didnt even cross my mind to look into those setups. Is ECC ram...
  2. E

    Can you review this virtualization build before I pull the trigger? Thanks!

    Hi and thansk for reading this, here is a bit of background: Im a software developer. I use virtualization extensively: host is Linux and guests are a mix of different Linux flavours and some Windows XP/7/8/10. I use VirtualBox to run everything. I would like to start up VMs faster, have more...
Back
Top