Recent content by Ev1

  1. E

    WTB: 670 or 770 GTX and 2x4gb Corsair Vengeance Blue 1600 DDR3

    Hello there, I have been out of the loop for a while but I'm back and looking for a few parts to upgrade my fiancee's rig. Just need to upgrade her video card and double up on the ram http://www.ncix.com/products/?sku=59431 Please PM me if you can help out, can find my heat under...
  2. E

    2 GTX 670 FTW's

    PMed
  3. E

    Geforce GTX 285

    YHPM
  4. E

    Ev1's WTB List

    This is my current WTB List: -Nvidia GTX 280 -i7 processor (870 or 880) -4-6 GB of ddr3 16000 Corsair or other performance brand ram Shipping is to Toronto, Canada Heatware under Ev1 Looking for fair or generous prices, putting together a budget i7 gaming rig!
  5. E

    Harmattan's Excelsior! Sale Thread

    YHPM.
  6. E

    FS: New and Used Video Cards

    YHPM
  7. E

    WTS: 2 EVGA NVIDIA GEFORCE 7900 GTX 512MB PCIE in SLI

    Heck I have seen them go for 150. I will offer 160 if you want.. contact me if interested.
  8. E

    Dell e1705 with a 7950GTX

    what is the battery?
  9. E

    FS: EVGA 7900GTX, Antec NSK 2400 HTPC case

    bump and pm for you.
  10. E

    FS: Enermax Liberty 620W PFC Modular PSU – ELT620AWT

    Considering.. bump 4 u
  11. E

    Fs: E6600

    pm on your last 6600. DIBS please!
Back
Top