• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by ethansk8ter

  1. E

    best monitor under $200. preferably 23-24" 1080p.

    Looks like the same one, That's a pretty sick deal.
  2. E

    best monitor under $200. preferably 23-24" 1080p.

    After several months of searching, I discovered the AOC 24" high class monitor. I sat on it for a few weeks and I finally decided to buy it. When It came, I ran some tests on it for color performance and image quality. It is the best i've seen on any monitor yet (and I've been lookin for a...
  3. E

    Suggestions Wanted For 20-30" Super Slim Bezel & Super Thin

    AOC Makes VERY good monitors (As long as it's a more top of their line one). This one has a very small bezel, and a modern design. It's pretty thin too: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/AOC+-+27%22+Widescreen+Flat-Panel+IPS+LED+HD+Monitor+-+Piano+Black/Silver/6293177.p?id=1218726428129&skuId=6293177
Back
Top