Recent content by etanemorh

  1. E

    Alienware Alpha -- I'm actually kinda digging it so far

    Just received mine yesterday, i3 model on sale now at big river. Plopped in an 8gb ram I had already to up to 12gb total. And, just ordered a Samsung evo 250gb ssd. 1leg, thanks for the tips. I've been trying to figure out how to get ride of the hive ui. Looks like that will be taken care...
  2. E

    M1 V4 for PS

    But, I was not comparing a Silverston SFX psu to a Corsair SFX psu.... strawman....
  3. E

    M1 V4 for PS

    Possible GPU and Adobe raw compatibility issue here. Might have to use a discrete GPU. Something not too expensive but at least better than HD 530...
  4. E

    M1 V4 for PS

    Thank you both Necere and Aibophobia for your great suggestions. I will add a fan or two just haven't figured out which ones yet. Probably a pair of Noctua Redux 120mm on the side and maybe even a pair on the bottom if need. And, thank you for the tip on the 950 Pro. Yes I originally...
  5. E

    M1 V4 for PS

    Building my first PC for CS6 PS. What do you think? More about how I came up with my component selection here. My main concern is with PSU. Is the plug orientation an issue with the Corsair? I don't know anything about components but am reading the Corsair might be more reliable and...
Back
Top