Recent content by erockem

  1. E

    PR Nightmare Drawing - AMD 6400+ Black Drawing

    I love the community this site has generated. It's friendly and full of knowledge! Thank you for the site!
  2. E

    Retail Edge 2007!

  3. E

    Retail Edge 2007!

    What CPU temps are you guys reporting?
  4. E

    Retail Edge 2007!

    Welp, it's been two days. Great bundle. Crap just flys open. Do delay opening apps, windows, etc. Board, No over clocking but runs smooth. Audio is awesome (optically out connected to Logitech 5500's) My only concern is the bridges. I am in a shuttle (yeah small, low air flow) I run 160F...
  5. E

    Retail Edge 2007!

    First Vista DVD says 'This disc contains 32-bit software only' Maybe the key works for both but 32bit is only packaged. 2ndly. I had two boxes show up. I'm thinking they shipped them separately. Uhh, no. Ok just kidding, the second one was my buddies.
  6. E

    Retail Edge 2007!

    It's here! I'll post pic's shortly cuz your not going to believe this one.
  7. E

    Retail Edge 2007!

    It arrived at MY UPS this morning at 4:33am. My UPS is only 1 mile from me! W00t! ELM GROVE, WI, US 11/21/2007 7:54 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY
  8. E

    Retail Edge 2007!

    Just got my email that my order shipped complete with tracking number. not trackable at ups yet though. :(
  9. E

    Retail Edge 2007!

    Yes.
  10. E

    Retail Edge 2007!

    I am, if it ships today, I will receive it tomorrow. If it ships tomorrow, Friday :(.
  11. E

    Retail Edge 2007!

    Checked my bank account, debited for roughly 267. Got happy, logged into intel. Shipment has been sent to warehouse and shipment pending! Shipment is Shipment #435XXX PS: I was pre-verified at an intel event and ordered my bundle no more than 5 minutes after the site was updated on...
  12. E

    Retail Edge 2007!

    Sorry dude, 26,500 as of this month, and I know atleast one guy at Best Buy has more than me!
  13. E

    Retail Edge 2007!

    With them pushing Crysis and Quad in the training, you would have though they would have tried to get this in our hands a little sooner.
  14. E

    Newegg / [H]ardOCP AMD Athlon X2 5000+ Black Edition Drawing

    1. I build out the most kick ass Gaming Box with parts from NewEGG! 2. Phenom
  15. E

    Retail Edge 2007!

    If you look at the live events page, look for one of the events listed on the 18th. The rep says if they have the Quad then, they will hand it out otherwise it will be a Duo. Now I know that means they don't know if they will have it, but if they knew it was not possible, would they just out...
Back
Top