• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by erikmorgan

  1. E

    Post your workstation 2010!

    Messy workstation......it's clean now :) Even messier workbench.....looks about the same.....:(
  2. E

    Your HD tune scores

    Seagate 1.5TB
  3. E

    Serious question....

    I currently have a 8800gt superclocked.. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130319&Tpk=8800gt%2bsuperclocked and i want to sli it with this card http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130347 everything pretty much looks the same and since they...
  4. E

    Question...

    I was curious if anyone out there had a evga 680i motherboard and e8400 like I did... And what your stable overclock is. Thanks. Any feedback would be great. I'm new to o/c and to be honest it kind of scares me so I don't know how far to go. Anyway. Leave me one...
Back
Top