• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Erikmj10

  1. E

    I’ll just give them a heads up that I should be getting a package there, did they give you a...

    I’ll just give them a heads up that I should be getting a package there, did they give you a tracking number so I could go to the house on the day it’s going to arrive
  2. E

    No worries man, I still know the people that live there

    No worries man, I still know the people that live there
  3. E

    Hey I sent the money for the sf450, but let me know when you’re gonna ship to give you me address

    Hey I sent the money for the sf450, but let me know when you’re gonna ship to give you me address
  4. E

    Also , that’s my old address so let me know When you’re gonna ship to give you my new address

    Also , that’s my old address so let me know When you’re gonna ship to give you my new address
  5. E

    Did you receive it?

    Did you receive it?
  6. E

    I’ll take it, $50 right?

    I’ll take it, $50 right?
  7. E

    Hey sorry for the late response, I got caught up with other things. Still have it?

    Hey sorry for the late response, I got caught up with other things. Still have it?
  8. E

    Where are you located?

    Where are you located?
  9. E

    Do you still have the sf 450?

    Do you still have the sf 450?
Back
Top