Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I have a Samsung DLP HDTV that I connect my computer through DVI and it gives an incredible picture. You will need Powerstrip or some other utility to put in a custom resolution that supports the native resolution of the TV. It will work without the custom resolution but you won't get a 1 to 1...
With tax in Florida, it comes out to be $855. Pretty good deal, but I would like to see the official specs on the 2407 first. Tough call...get the 2405 now or wait for the 2407, assuming the 2407 is going to cost more than $800.
I got these coupons and will not use them. One time use for Dell Small Business.
Enter coupon code* $R7WLV998WBW0R at checkout for 34% off select notebooks*.
Enter coupon code* R8CV367M058R21 at checkout for 25% off select notebooks*.
Enter coupon code* KZ2NKDZF$$7XV3 at checkout for...