Recent content by ericpd

  1. E

    My mini review of Logitech G35 Gaming Headset

    Ok,... these Trittons are starting to sound pretty good. Seems as though the pleather ear pads stops a lot of leakage over the fabric ear pads. If anything, that should help with the bass response. I read in another thread that actually they perform best if your in Vista when you select 7.1...
  2. E

    My mini review of Logitech G35 Gaming Headset

    Reading this thread some weeks ago was the hammer that got me to order my G35 headset. I could not be more pleased with their performance,... but then again, I thought I could. I just picked up a Tritton AXPC Pro today from my local Walmart,... Walmart On Line was selling them for $79.99 couple...
  3. E

    Headset:usb vs sound card connection

    I've owned the Logitech G35 for about 2 weeks now. They sound great but are problematic in some situations. The game I play most COD 4 seems not to be compatible. There are also two other things that concern me,... the master volume is sorta low, can't really rock these things especially with...
Back
Top