Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Hey, no sorry I have not tried a multi-monitor setup (I have my 27inch monitor but my TV recently died) :(. And the 6850 should work fine. If you are able to wait a bit, Vidock should be releasing their TB Vidock soon with a faster pci-e speed. MSI is actually supposedly releasing their egpu at...
Ok so I got my Vidock and Sonnet echo working with my macbook pro :DD
It is running at 1.1 x1 speed, so bandwidth is causing some games to lag. And I still can't figure out a consistent way of getting it to work after I shut down. 3dmark06 score is 14639 (mostly due to my dual core 2.3ghz i5)...
Hey guys. So I'm actually going to be testing out the Sonnet thunderbolt adapter and Vidock in a few days :) Just waiting for the Vidock to arrive in the mail.
My set-up will be a 2011 macbook pro 13inch i5 / EVGA gtx 560 1gb / Sonnet Thunderbolt adapter / Vidock 4+
If this works, I will only...
Has anyone tried to use the diy egpu PE4H (a vidock but without the case) and a sonnet thunderbolt/expresscard adapter? It really seems like this set up would work, since the adapter would just be letting the express card connect to a thunderbolt port (I think). It would also be a cheap...