• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by [EOCF] Tim

  1. E

    A New Kind Of Cardboard Box?

    Oh dear, show your product to the world, but no patent in place, not even patent pending. Clever. D'oh.
  2. E

    The First In-Game Footage of Next Car Game

    If you want to see this game, simply support the kick starter campaign, doesn't have to be much. Completely different to Need for Speed, shocked that you would even say something like that, clearly haven't played many racing games in your life.
  3. E

    Greatest Plane Crash Rescue Ever

    You know it's going to be an awesome vid when you see a sponge on a bald head. :D
  4. E

    Daylight Saving Time Ends Tonight

    Welcome to last week? :confused: :D
  5. E

    Holy crap, it worked! Dead video card, resurrected!

    My brother in law got a non-function 8800GTX out of a dumpster, gave it to me to see if it still works. It was dead as a dodo. It was amazing there was no physical damage because it was put in a GT 240 box, and was uncomfortably poking out. Remembered this thread, gave it a shot, and it...
  6. E

    Galaxy - 8 weeks of Free Video Cards @ [H] - Week 2

    I would really like to have one of these cards, my system is in need of an upgrade. Thank you. :)
  7. E

    what if the Lockheed Martin Real3D/100 (not i740) had been a consumer card ??

    They are mine actually. :) www.tga3dx.com
  8. E

    My video card collection's website - The Golden Era of 3D Acceleration

    Thanks guys, glad you like it. :)
  9. E

    My video card collection's website - The Golden Era of 3D Acceleration

    Due to the feedback received on the initial, tricky to use menu, I've changed the navigation menu from 2 drop down boxes to one. The main gallery is accessed by clicking on the "Golden Era" link from the "The Collection" drop down box. From there you can select which year you want to look at...
  10. E

    My video card collection's website - The Golden Era of 3D Acceleration

    Keep checking back now and then, it's pretty hectic atm with getting married etc, but after that I should have some more time. :)
  11. E

    My video card collection's website - The Golden Era of 3D Acceleration

    Which one do you mean? Millenium? Impression Plus? Mystique? They are all there. :) Very nice card, I think it was the only time that a games developer released a card of their own. That one is quite rare now actually. I'm not quite sure what the -P stands for, I think it's another...
  12. E

    My video card collection's website - The Golden Era of 3D Acceleration

    If another one ever comes my way, I will contact you. :)
  13. E

    My video card collection's website - The Golden Era of 3D Acceleration

    Thanks to the feedback of you guys, I fixed one or two things, the search in Overview page, is now fixed. Also the Company History page on 3dfx, is now fixed. :)
  14. E

    My video card collection's website - The Golden Era of 3D Acceleration

    I've decided to list the cards on their announcement date, not on their actual release date, hence that answers some of your questions. I know the Rage Pro Turbo was just a driver update, but since they rebranded the whole chip as Turbo, I decided to list that one as a seperate card. The...
  15. E

    My video card collection's website - The Golden Era of 3D Acceleration

    I will check it out, try and bump it up one. Thanks for pointing it out. :) It had fantastic image quality, shame it wasn't as fast as it should have been though, hence the Voodoo 5 6000 with 4 VSA-100 chips. That could do 8x :)
Back
Top