• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by entropy37

  1. E

    The 32 inch 4k IPS 144hz's...(Update - this party is started) (wait for it...)

    I've been using the PG32UQ for 2 days now. A little IPS glow, but other than that the no real complaints about the image quality. I was using the Alienware Ultrawide AW3418DW before, and I definitely like this monitor more. Main issue so far is that it takes too long to "wakeup" after the PC...
  2. E

    Advice for 3 monitor configuration with GTX 460 1GB + ????

    I currently have 1 EVGA GTX 460 1 GB Superclocked EE running a 1920x1080 and a 1680x1050 display. I am upgrading to a new 27" monitor, but I want to keep all three monitors. My question is what is the best route to do this? One monitor is a bit lacking, so is it possible to add a cheap...
  3. E

    Asus VE278Q

    Registered just to ask you what you think as soon as you get it set up. Im in the market for a new 27" but I can't take the plunge to a new model that I haven't read reviews on. I can't find any reviews anywhere. I hope its awesome, because I want it! Be honest now...if it doesnt measure up...
Back
Top