• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by enosis

  1. E

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    The curtains are actually plain fabric that we used as ... curtains. The design is not from a specific manga; they were designed by a Swedish designer for IKEA.
  2. E

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    This is our home studio setup, where my wife and I spend much of our time. I do development/design/photography work on my MacBook, and play games on the PC (specs in my sig). Image album here. This is our setup as of December 2013: And here's with the new desk and gadgets. We got...
  3. E

    WWDC 14

    I really like the iOS and OS X updates, even the flatter OS X look, except for the new Dock. The current one is simply gorgeous with its sleek design and elegant effects. The Yosemite one looks plain and dull (to me), almost like they didn't put so much thought into it, which I think is a shame...
  4. E

    Corsair Obsidian Series 750D Full Tower Case Review @ [H]

    So, if you install 2 extra drive cages, you could have 4 SSDs + 12 regular drives?
  5. E

    Need to generate 100% static HTML cache for WordPress blog TBD

    I use this plugin to export a complete blog from the dev server into static html pages/folders, that I then host on Amazon S3: http://wordpress.org/plugins/static-html-output-plugin/ It works great :)
  6. E

    Leap Motion Controller Review

    Got mine yesterday. Besides the impressive introductory experience/tutorial, there are very few apps (only ~5 of which are free) and as previously mentioned the desktop control app is far from ideal - no way you can smoothly do the things they do on the videos. So, although it has great...
  7. E

    Dell U2412M

    Ordered mine from Dell Ireland on the 5th of August. Delivery estimates so far: #1 - Aug 11 2011 #2 - Aug 15 2011 #3 - Aug 17 2011 I hope I'll have the monitor by early October :rolleyes:
Back
Top