Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Well guys i got my self asus pro art and 1idesplay pro so far this monitor is awesome i don't see any problems. I have i1 to calibrate this monitor to rec 709 for video i am not use to monitor not being so bright but so far so good. Thanks again
Sorry guys not trying to be an ass here but here is more info.
Ok i have mac pro 2009 with TI Radeo HD 5770 and gtx 550ti pc version in my mac. I also purchased i1desplay pro device. And cant afford 1000 dollars monitor my wife wont let me ;) budget is 500 plus tax. I am not looking for pro...
Hi guys i m hawing hard time choosing a monitor here for some color work nothing big just personal projects. I also purchased i1display pro and i have narrow down my choice of monators in $600 range. I will be using this monitor for some color grading for personal projects using FCP nothing...