Recent content by enJOY175

  1. E

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    I owned both quite a long time ago. The Mtisu tubes were always brighter and clearer, especially with age than the Trinitron tubes.
  2. E

    fx-9590 benchmarks surface

    These chips remind me of the old Intel MHz race. Futile!
  3. E

    Wanted: Graphic Designer with real web experience

    Mods, please delete if this isn't allowed here. I am looking for a talented individual with real experience developing graphics and layouts for the web. A portfolio showing previous experience (pro or amature) is a must. I am looking to pay for work, with potential for a lot of consistent...
  4. E

    Corsair "Barebones" Christmas Giveaway!

    Solid build quality, excellent performance and best warranty coverage in the biz!
  5. E

    Corsair Giveaway - Force Series™ GT 180GB Solid-State Hard Drive

    I need the 180gb storage for my games. I'm currently on an 80gb Intel SSD and I run out of space way too quickly. Pick me!
  6. E

    Whats a good program to listen to music on besides iTunes?

    MediaMonkey. I have too many songs for VLC, Fubar or Winamp to handle well. MediaMonkey's sound quality is great too.
  7. E

    Seasonic Platinum-1000 Drawing

    I love Seasonic's efficiency, quiet operation and overall build quality. For years, they have been the best.
  8. E

    Massive performance loss with new mobo?

    Make sure you install the latest Catalyst drivers, which are also the chipset drivers.
  9. E

    New build: Keep 5850?

    GTX580 or bust.
  10. E

    Anything new coming out in Oct/Nov ?

    HD7XXX will be out this fall. Bet your fanciest tie on it.
  11. E

    how many AMD haters signed up for the Directron drawing?

    Been and AMD fan forever, but my Intel fan room mate signed up for this as well. :p
  12. E

    Special I7 2600K sold for $900

    No way is it worth it.
Back
Top