Recent content by end3l

  1. E

    LG L1970HN flickering

    Hello, I have LG L1970HN and when I power it on, it just flickers. I read from google, that capacitors could be the problem, but I took the monitor open and both capacitors are fine. Does anyone have an idea, what should I look? Note that problem is not in Graphics card or video cable...
  2. E

    AMD Phenom II 710x3 or 555x2? Which one would you take?

    will x2 555 even then go 125w, if I unlock just 1 core, not 2?
  3. E

    AMD Phenom II 710x3 or 555x2? Which one would you take?

    Hello! I could get one of these CPUs for free, which one should I take? 555 is 3.2ghz, but it is x2 and can be easily modified to x3. 710 is 2.6ghz, but it is x3 and can be modified to x4. My mobo supports max 95w CPUs. I'm not into overclocking but unlocking a core sounds fine.
Back
Top