Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Yes, it was sealed, i have returned it and got another one with 0 hours used, but same other variables.
The new one i got shows no caution warning in Seatools.
Thanks all for the help.
I need help deciding shall i return this new hard disk (received today from amazon)
The smart report is worrying and seatools show caution and failed to run full erase test immediately. The report show the hard disk running for 500+ hours and power on count 21.
So shall i keep it or return it...
Hi everyone,
I am trying to find 2.5" Hdd with the biggest capacity available.
I will be using it inside PS4. My 2TB SSHD is having problems so i need to replace it. I don't mind 15mm thickness.
Is SMR still a thing with new drives? Should i be concerned?
Any suggestions on a good large drives...