A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I got these https://www.bestbuy.com/site/insignia-portable-bluetooth-speaker-2-black/5496202.p?skuId=5496202 for $10 around Christmas last year. I have the Aptoyu coming in tomorrow. I will go ahead and compare the two to see if these are worth the $9.89.
There is a $15.39 shipping cost making the total amount to $65.38. If there were no shipping cost involved this would be an excellent deal.
Amazon has the stone colored MX master listed for $59.99...
ASUS PB278Q 7680x1440 Multi Panel Gaming Demonstration
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxtkxMsBbL4&feature=g-all-u
Looks good, hopefully this panel is not plagued by backlight issues
Unboxing Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsTZbfPCuTs&feature=g-user-u
Is it just me or the AG coating looks a bit strong? Or maybe not, on some shots it's actually not looking all that bad.
How about the upcoming ViewSonic VP2770 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824116578
If the AG coating is not aggressive it will be an excellent option.
Seems to be in stock at Comp-U-Plus http://www.compuplus.com/ps-products-comboid-1181~.html?track=catSubcat
I thought it would only be in stock on Oct 9th, or is that only on Amazon?
I must say it looks nice, neat and clean. For a first time watercooling you have outdone yourself ;)
Where did you buy all your parts from, and what was the total expenditure?
I have yet to buy the graphics card and I'm trying to gauge how much will I have to spend in the end. How...
Glad to see that everything fit! I had been following your progress, since I have the same case and wanted to go the water cooling route as well. I’m thinking about going with the same radiators (Black Ice), as with the 550D I have limited options when it comes to water cooling. I have a...