Recent content by emahler

  1. E

    Super Robust Robot Hand

    So will you hold your hand up so I can hit it with a hammer?
  2. E

    Corsair Vengeance RAM Giveaway! 5 12GB Kits!

    My Corsair DDR 400 is still running strong today!
  3. E

    Windows 7 Beta Goes Public

    It was all a hoax there is no windows 7, its the mojave experiment 2.0
  4. E

    PR Nightmare Drawing - AMD 6400+ Black Drawing

    [H]ardOCP gives by far the best reviews on hardware. I can always count on you guys for honest reviews and good buying advice. You also have the best group of followers. One thing I am not fond of is when I click on the Title of a story, It brings me to a new page with no new information...
  5. E

    Race for ATi X1950Pro - Official Contest Thread

    Sorry if it sounded like I questioned the legitimacy of your folding, I was just curious how you made the impressive come back. You are the new leader now so someones gotta give you some shit. :p
  6. E

    Race for ATi X1950Pro - Official Contest Thread

    My mom.....obviously! What about that r00K know one seems to be asking where he got the 100+ processors overnight? I might be a little biased being bens roommate but come on folks.
  7. E

    Race for ATi X1950Pro - Official Contest Thread

    You some kinda whore now? Are you doing sexual favors for folding boxes? Know wonder your in second. :p
  8. E

    Race for ATi X1950Pro - Official Contest Thread

    sooo......ben you be picking up that electric bill this month right? :p
  9. E

    Race for ATi X1950Pro - Official Contest Thread

    ben apparently we need some more roommates, with fast computers.
  10. E

    Race for ATi X1950Pro - Official Contest Thread

    Haha you guys are great! Well I know Bens got a few more Ghz up his sleeve, but I think he's gonna save on our roommates work electricity bill for now. So you guys better step it up a notch. Good luck to all.
  11. E

    Race for ATi X1950Pro - Official Contest Thread

    Hes like the house admin so I would have to literally cut the cable...then how am i supposed to get my pr0n.
  12. E

    Race for ATi X1950Pro - Official Contest Thread

    I only know Ben, looks like you've got a few more people than just me to pay off. ;)
  13. E

    Race for ATi X1950Pro - Official Contest Thread

    Hahaha I haven't used the board forever forgot my login hahah. Thanks
  14. E

    Race for ATi X1950Pro - Official Contest Thread

    Lets just say for a price I could sabotage a few of bens folding machines. ;)
  15. E

    Race for ATi X1950Pro - Official Contest Thread

    Hes like the town bicycle everyone gets a ride. :)
Back
Top