Recent content by Eluron

  1. E

    Dell U2414h

    I got a new monitor, a Rev 00 october 2013, and no turning off/on randomly with this one yet. I'm using the color presets from tftcentral because sRGB looks a bit redish and it has the same bleeding as my old one (a blue spot in the left corner and a red in the right) but it's ok for an ips...
  2. E

    OFFICIAL: BF4 Mantle Cat 14.1 Performance and Feedback Thread

    Intel i7 940 @3.53ghz 6gb DDR3 1600mhz Sapphire 290 Tri-x Star Swarm Scenario "Follow.csv" Extreme: DirectX == Results ================================================ Test Duration: 360 Seconds Total Frames: 10828 Average FPS: 30.07 Average Unit Count: 4126 Maximum Unit...
  3. E

    Dell U2414h

    I used the DP and HDMI ports (for the HDMI I had to use a DVI-HDMI adapter) in one PC. I don't think it was a PC issue because the monitor turned on randomly while the PC was off and I had to touch the power button every time to turn it on/off again. I don't know the REV but it was made in...
  4. E

    Dell U2414h

    After 2 days of use, I have returned my U2414H because it was turning off/on randomly. It's pity because the panel seemed to be perfect, although I'm a bit dissapointed with image quality (specially the colors), maybe because I have seen 8+2bits IPS panels before and this is 6+2, but now I'm...
Back
Top