• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Eluder79

  1. E

    XFX AMD Radeon™ HD 7950 Graphics Card Lucky Draw

    Had an XFX 6950, this would be a nice upgrade to my HTPC. :)
  2. E

    Afterburner 2.2.4 Available For Download

    Just the voltage cap and some new GPU compatibility, that was about it.
  3. E

    Afterburner 2.2.4 Available For Download

    xoleras, can you point me to that tweak please?
  4. E

    MSI GeForce GTX 680 Lightning Overclocking Redux @ [H]

    Looks like MSI has succumb to pressure from nVidia and in the next version of AB, voltage is capped at 1.1.75mV. Looks like I'll never be buying an MSI or nVidia product again, at least AMD doesn't limit us overclockers, they may have crap drivers, but they don't try to control us.
  5. E

    msi gtx lightning problems

    This may be a stupid question, but did you check the two options in AB's settings: Unlock Voltage Control Unlock Voltage Monitoring
  6. E

    quiet 7970 ?

    Nope, I never experienced such a problem. I had the DCUII Top and the Gigabyte Windforce OC cards, both were quiet, but the Asus was quieter overall.
  7. E

    quiet 7970 ?

    I found the Asus DCUII Top to be quiet, whether idle or at load, just keep in mind, it's a 3 slot beast.
  8. E

    GALAXY GeForce GTX 660 Ti GC 3GB Video Card Review

    I'll consider Galaxy going forward, but the thing stopping me is that they don't have an RMA depot in Canada. When they open one here, I'm all over their products based on their great customer service.
  9. E

    Can I be the first to say ive NEVER had a problem with ATI/AMD drivers?

    If you're sticking to a single GPU solution, nothing to be scared about, it seems to be an issue with CF these days.
  10. E

    Can I be the first to say ive NEVER had a problem with ATI/AMD drivers?

    First time I've ever had issues was with my CF setup on the 7970's, which is why I went to the green team. I've had: Rage Pro Rage 128 Radeon 9000 Pro Radeon 9800 Pro Radeon X800 Pro 3850 4850 CF 5850 CF 6950 (shader unlocked) 7970 CF Those are just the ones I remember, probably had more...
  11. E

    "Updated" 306.02 beta drivers out for most cards

    Sweet! I'll try that when I get home, definitely sounds (a little) easier than AMD's setup.
  12. E

    "Updated" 306.02 beta drivers out for most cards

    Since I haven't had an nVidia in years, can anyone advise what the best way to upgrade the drivers? Do I uninstall and install the new drivers, or do I install these over top? Thanks.
  13. E

    7970 VRM temps, is 100C normal?

    Sounds like a faulty install as I recall others with the accelero getting improvements in the VRM temps and a reference 7970 has much cooler temps on the VRMs than 100C.
  14. E

    GALAXY GTX 660 Ti GC OC vs. OC GTX 670 & HD 7950 @ [H]

    You can in North America.
  15. E

    [H]ardOCP & ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DirectCU II Giveaway

    It's all about the temps; this card would be great for my HTPC when I game on my TV!
Back
Top