Recent content by elminster79

  1. E

    Acer Aspire Celeron Notebook $399.99 No Rebates

    the website is just trying to show you accessories that would work with the laptop, it comes with an ac adapter already
  2. E

    AMD Turion 64 MT37 for 69 dollars

    this is now 65 dollars with free shipping
  3. E

    Crucial 2gig SD memory 10.99$

    it looks to be a promo only item anyways, I can't even add it to cart unless its with a combo
  4. E

    ultra x-connect and opty 146 question

    I have a 500w ultra from a previous system that is currently running a nforce ultra board with a 64 3000+ and a x800gto unlocked and running at xt pe speeds. I have a opty 146 system I am bulding now which I plan to OC it as far as it can go. I am wondering if the ultra with its 20 pin...
  5. E

    WTB/WTTF 6800gto

    bump
  6. E

    WTB/WTTF 6800gto

    have a 6600gt personal cinema edition (like ati all in wonder) to trade plus cash for a 6800gto, or a million other things just ask. can pay straight cash if necessary, let me know what you got.
  7. E

    FS: Another modded Xbox!!

    price?
Back
Top