Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Yeah, I'm leaning toward MVA it's just hard to find one without ridiculous BLB. If it's only noticeable from an off angle I'm ok with that.
Is excessive backlight bleeding common to the Samsung s24a650 or did I just get a bad panel?
I'm looking for a 24" inch monitor without any major flaws.
I'm concerned about:
- Backlight bleeding
- LED or IPS glow
- Grey blacks
- Heavy anti-glare coating
- Viewing angles
- Inaccurate colors
- Dead pixels
I've tried the Dell U2412M, Samsung s24a650d, LG M2452D-PU, and the ViewSonic...