Recent content by Elapid

  1. E

    XFX Black Edition PSU Drawing!

    XfX power supplys not only perform top notch but look real good doing it too
  2. E

    XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

    XfX rulz and the 6990 can let me work the beta for battlefield 3 full on when that day comes
  3. E

    Corsair Gaming Audio Series™ SP2500 High-power 2.1 PC Speaker System Drawing

    Corsair Speakers to hear mortal kombat 9 clearly, finish him
  4. E

    Corsair Vengeance™ 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Kit Drawing

    Corsair Memory to make mortal kombat 9 run good
  5. E

    Seasonic M12II-620 PSU Drawing

    Nice power supply
  6. E

    Intel Core i7 Full System Drawing @ [H]

    In for the system
  7. E

    x2 3800 to 2.4 with an Asus A8N-E

    Anyway I am not lazy your guide was a very good read Thanks Hellbore I got it working pretty well my problem was there is an area to lock the pcie bus to 33 which I was not doing, plus the 4 on the hyper Results are as follows Running at 2400 / cpu 37c / 1.35 from cpuz motherboard 34c 3d...
  8. E

    x2 3800 to 2.4 with an Asus A8N-E

    I just bought the following items asus a8n-e n4ultra , athlon 3800 x2 retail cooler , patriot 2gb dual channel 2-3-2-5, seasonic 430 watt powersupply , pny 7800 gt , antec sonata case 2 120 mm fans,wd 16 meg cache sata 250 gig My goal is to try an get it up from 2.0 to 2.4 what bios settings...
Back
Top