• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by El Cid

  1. E

    posted again on your profile page.

    posted again on your profile page.
  2. E

    Let's try this again. The first try went to moderation... s1e1a1n1g1o1m1e1z1AT...

    Let's try this again. The first try went to moderation... s1e1a1n1g1o1m1e1z1AT 1g1m1a1i1l1.1c1o1m of course, remove the 1's.
  3. E

    just commented on your profile again with my address. However, it went to moderation. Probably...

    just commented on your profile again with my address. However, it went to moderation. Probably because my account is new. I'm afraid to post my address again here because it will likely get flagged for moderation as well.
  4. E

    I'm interested in your Gigabyte Aorus Gaming 5 mobo. I am a long-term trader on Ars. Message...

    I'm interested in your Gigabyte Aorus Gaming 5 mobo. I am a long-term trader on Ars. Message me, serious inquiry!
  5. E

    I'm interested in your 2600X combo, but can't message direct because I'm new! Help!

    I'm interested in your 2600X combo, but can't message direct because I'm new! Help!
  6. E

    I'm here ain't I?!?!

    I'm here ain't I?!?!
Back
Top