• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Ekimus

  1. E

    Raptor not running at SATA II

    To resurrect an old thread here. Would there be any noticeable drawbacks to running a Velociraptor 150GB on SATA 1.5? Obviously there will be a difference in speed, but how bad would that difference be...and should I care? I'm very happy with my system at the moment, but would like to upgrade...
  2. E

    Internal HDD Enclosures (Noise Reduction and Cooling)

    I've searched around a bit and can't seem to find a solid answer on this. Does anybody have any experience with a 74gb Raptor and internal HDD enclosures? My Raptor has a slight wain to it, and can get annoying quickly. I've found a few products, and the Nexus Hide-A-Way enclosure seems...
  3. E

    PSP Combo and Comp Hardware FS thread

    I'm interested in the 7800gs, I've PM'd you about it.
  4. E

    AlumaxX

    Congrats, amazing work, I've been watching this log from the start. Oh, and BTW suspension is the correct word :-)
  5. E

    Dell Inspiron 1300 Pentium M 2yr warranty DVD Writer Notebook $557.10

    Coupon (2D7K952MDCD94V) is dead.
  6. E

    [HD] NEC 16x Dual Layer DVD Writer $39.45 shipped + 25 Free 8x DVD-R

    Love the newegg: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16827152047 $39.45 Shipped and free DVD-R's! Note: One Day Sale, Ends 10/4/05 @ 5:30 P.M. PST
  7. E

    Silverstone TJ07 Alternatives?

    Currently I have (and love) the Cooler Master Wave Master (TAC-T01), only problem is that I've outgrown it. After seeing the Silverstone TJ07 in the MaximumPC DMX, I fell in love. But I'm having a hard time justifying the price tag. I'm also looking at the Cooler Master Stacker2 (RC-830)...
  8. E

    Corsair releases painted swiftech WC kit?

    It's definatly a copy, or re-branding. I just purchased and installed the SwifTech H20-80-F Rev. 3 Kit. On a side note, I'm very happy with it.
Back
Top