Recent content by ekiefer

  1. E

    Free Candy

    But everyone knows strangers have the best candy.
  2. E

    Free Avery New Products Sample Kit

    ordered. Thank you TTP!
  3. E

    Umm jerky....

    Got mine. wow was this a new kind of awful. My boston terrier sniffed it and walked away. Eric Pittsburgh
  4. E

    Free Magnetic Paper

    requested my free swatches. Am having a lot of fun playing with the "What do you find attractive" girl. If you leave it on and don't type anything for a while, she's got at least four responses.
  5. E

    Umm jerky....

    Mmmmm, beef jerky.
  6. E

    Free Jelly Belly

    awesome. at least the "trivia" game comes with clickable cheats. :) Ordered! Eric Pittsburgh
  7. E

    Free Diamond

    got mine in the mail on Saturday. It looks to be small enough that it fell out of a watch face. I almost thought it fell out of the bag, but I did eventually see it in there. Still, it was free and that's all that counts. Eric Pittsburgh
  8. E

    Free Starbucks doubleshot

    mine came in the mail on Saturday. Eric Pittsburgh
  9. E

    Mug from LouisianaTravel.com

    Got my mug on Saturday. Thanks again TTP.
  10. E

    free deodorant sample

    yay free stuff.
  11. E

    How do I make a bootable CD?

    Well, I mean an emergency boot disk. You're telling me to put in a floppy disk. I'm saying there are a lot of newer machines that don't have floppy disks. Therefore, I figure I must a CD ROM that is capable of that. Unless there is another option (flash drive or something else?) Eric
  12. E

    How do I make a bootable CD?

    Hi. This came up in conversation between a friend and I, and I've never thought to try it. But since so many newer PCs are coming out without floppy drives, how do I go about burning a bootable CD for emergencies? Thanks, Eric Pittsburgh
  13. E

    Free Wine Stopper

    Mine came. Thanks TTP!
Back
Top