Recent content by EJR357

  1. E

    Titan Quest II Announced

    Centaurs and the Arkadian Plains coming soon! https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1154030/view/494963545565299631?l=english
  2. E

    Grim Dawn Alpha starts tomorrow

    "https://www.youtube.com/embed/uBbmPLqpxfI?si=7FYmwJcPM4I3uaUy"
  3. E

    OnePlus 15

  4. E

    Titan Quest II Announced

    Art Blast & Character Creator - coming soon https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1154030/view/505090932755922981?l=english https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1154030/view/532113165768458652?l=english
  5. E

    OnePlus 15

    Why the jump from 13 to 15? Shouldn't the next model be 14/14R? I liked the 13R flat display, but not enough to upgrade from my 12R. It seemed strange that they kept the curved edge screen on the flagship 13.
  6. E

    Titan Quest II Announced

    Not in early access. It's supposed to be available in general release.
  7. E

    Titan Quest II Announced

    Notes for Act 2: https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1154030/view/508466096994518144?l=english
  8. E

    Titan Quest II Announced

    I missed a build sample from July: Overwhelm Earthquake Elementalist: https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1154030/view/517468222093525261?l=english https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcCtngWlLt0
  9. E

    Titan Quest II Announced

    There is a good density of monsters/adversaries, but generally once you clear an area they are cleared for good...unless you die :(
  10. E

    Titan Quest II Announced

    I've got 8.5 hours in, so wanted to give some initial impressions. It's pretty fun. The art, music, sound, voice/dialogue, landscape, and the WATER are amazing. It's like the original just with much better, modern graphics. There are all kinds of side caves/ areas to explore. You can find...
  11. E

    Titan Quest II Announced

    Early Access open today!! It's 20% off, as well, so I bought it. 38.6GB download. Guess I will be adventuring in ancient Greece over the weekend. https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1154030/view/517468855824548246?l=english https://youtu.be/ikmiyR8rutw?si=o0N-wRQCHtGrCwF6
  12. E

    Titan Quest II Announced

    https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1154030/view/517468855824548058?l=english https://youtu.be/1R83nNiXixI?si=6MFXM3DwTSP0d5Zi Premiere link (3pm EST): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPVmpg6koqc
  13. E

    Titan Quest II Announced

    https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1154030/view/517465685228520610?l=english https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDY8kW6P25o
  14. E

    Titan Quest II Announced

    https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1154030/view/517463149097518988?l=english
  15. E

    [H] Stock Alerts, Tips & Tears 2025

    https://us-store.msi.com/Graphics-Cards/NVIDIA-GPU/GeForce-RTX-50-Series MSI store has quite a bit of inventory; multiple 5070's, three different 5070 TI's, four different 5080's, and the 5090 bundle.
Back
Top