Recent content by EightBelow

  1. E

    Tweet of the Day

    I've been around since the 60's and I totally agree. When 3D doesn't need glasses to view, we'll see then if it survives or not. I think the current 3D will pass in the next year or 2, but it looks to be coming for good sometime in the next 10-15 years from articles I've read. It will then be...
  2. E

    SLI different GTX series cards?

    I have an EVGA GTX 260 SSC currently that I would like to sli with another GTX card. I have been finding it a hard time to locate another 260 ssc, so I am wondering if I can add in an EVGA GTX 275 of any flavor clock, or must it be the same for it to be problem free? Now say the above is not...
  3. E

    temp reading with 191.07

    I had this problem as well until finding this over at EVGA's forums. 4th post down. It worked for me. http://www.evga.com/forums/tm.asp?m=100919667 Good luck.
  4. E

    New drivers on AMD site

    Not sure if I missed it in this thread, but is anyone seeing the flicker every few seconds in the CCC Overdrive window? It makes it irritating when trying to access any of the menus like trying to create a profile. It just kicks back so you have to be quick.
  5. E

    Intel Core i7 Full System Drawing @ [H]

    To all involved, thanks for the chance to win this. Looks nice.
  6. E

    Microsoft Office Viral Ad is Awesome

    I look at this video as entertainment and nothing else. Yes, it's fake, but who cares.
  7. E

    Check Out the New Windows 7 Packaging

    I would liked to have seen a laminate product id and for it to be a bit larger to read. My Vista one was scratched from open/closing the box a few times and was barely legible. I quickly wrote it down and stored it in a secure place for future installs if necessary.
  8. E

    Asus P6T Deluxe V2 with OCZ DDR3 1600 LV 12gig Gold kit

    Hi RADEoN. It is 6 2gb sticks.
  9. E

    Asus P6T Deluxe V2 with OCZ DDR3 1600 LV 12gig Gold kit

    Thanks sn0man. The uncore was at auto, so I changed it to 3200 so it is twice the memory 1600 speed. I will give that a try and see how it goes. Good so far. I eventually will up the BCLK. I realize that I will have to lower the memory and uncore once I up the BCLK.
  10. E

    Asus P6T Deluxe V2 with OCZ DDR3 1600 LV 12gig Gold kit

    I was wondering if someone might be able to help me out. I have recently built a new system. Asus P6T Deluxe V2, Core i7 920, OCZ DDR3 1600 LV 12gig Gold kit, PC Power and Cooling 750w Silencer, Evga GTX 260 SSC, 2 500 gig WD HDD, 2 Samsung DVD/RW. I am new to integrated memory controllers, but...
  11. E

    High-Tech Meets The Lawn Mower

    It looks like a giant Norelco for your lawn.
Back
Top