• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by efekerem

  1. E

    Dell U2412M

    thanks a lot impulse, your comment was very useful for me. I think I need that extra vertical space for office and work usage. I hope there will be no problems on gaming
  2. E

    Dell U2412M

    by the way, did you see this video- unreal tournament. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX6Wau5K6mw looks like it does not show so much difference even compared to crt. and also this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTZvMe7qbVE&feature=related better comparison I think, with samsung TN...
  3. E

    Dell U2412M

    genegold99 thank you for attention. I used the emergency word to stress both my urgence and a bit of humour. "missing"? anyway, not important to that extent. first of all, I skimmed the pages of the thread especially from beginning to 50s and also made a search with in the thread with u2311h...
  4. E

    Dell U2412M

    hi guys, state of emergency! :) I am calling to the club of the 2412m users. I need experiences and reviews of you. It may sounds a little bit strange but i am in between with these monitors, u2311h and u2412m. ok, 2311h is an older version and has lcd technology(ccfl) instead of 2412's...
Back
Top