Recent content by eeeahn

  1. E

    Help out a NooB!! New to OC'in...any advice???

    No I havent quite figured out how to set a divider on the RAM...how do you do that? I also upped my vcore to 1.4
  2. E

    splinter cell (maybe other games too) LAGS when settings are on highest

    You know I had somewhat of the same problem. I had 2 6600GT's running in SLi and a 3200+ from everyone I talked to, I should have been able to run full settings on BF2, FEAR etc cuz of the SLi, but I set all to max and everything was laggy as all hell. One thing that helped me was going into...
  3. E

    Help out a NooB!! New to OC'in...any advice???

    Hey all, I'm pretty new to overclocking and all and I've been reading some of the guides including the one by UberL33tjarad. Very good guide by the way!! So here's my question: Does anybody have any suggestions on what I should do or how I should go about OC'ing my system? My specs...
Back
Top