Recent content by edgeblade

  1. E

    are USB 1.1 HUBS the same as 2.0 HUBS

    Here is an article about it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USB_1.0#USB_1.0
  2. E

    Torn between th i5 and i7 processor. Need some info.

    Well, I intended to use this for some light gaming but I do not want it to be weak by any means. It's an LGA 1156 socket CPU. I do have an i5.
  3. E

    Torn between th i5 and i7 processor. Need some info.

    Well, I have two processors but I'm not sure which one I want to use for my new build. I have an i5 and an i7. Is the i7 better, more powerful? With the i5 I probably would not need a video card and not as much RAM. I need some insight on this please. :confused:
  4. E

    Question about Ubuntu for my new build.

    Thank you for that post :) . I may stick with Windows for the time being; since that's where all of my knowledge comes from. It is true that Ubuntu will hardly ever be used in business environments. However, I still want to mess around with some of the open source stuff. I guess it is good to be...
  5. E

    Shogun 2: Total War

    My favorite clan was always the Oda clan.
  6. E

    Shogun 2: Total War

    I love this game series. I was hooked since Shogun Total War ever came out. Led me to buy Midieval Total War, played Warlord Edition. I might buy STW2!
  7. E

    Guys what you all think about this to cool a room

    I think it is a humidifier :) It says they are best used in hot, arid climates and utilize the simple process of evaporation to cool the air. So it may be a good idea.
  8. E

    Another dead fan (AGP)

    Delete
  9. E

    I need help choosing a video card.

    I may choose a lower resolution then :eek:
  10. E

    I need help choosing a video card.

    Thank you for this info!
  11. E

    I need help choosing a video card.

    I do not have a monitor at the moment because my PC is being built from scratch :). I plan to have something like a 26" or 30" LCD though.
  12. E

    I need help choosing a video card.

    Good place to start - I'll research some more :)
  13. E

    Question about Ubuntu for my new build.

    Well, I'm excited to start using Ubuntu 10.10. However, I was just wondering if any of you have used it before. Did you notice any limitations? Can I use Windows software on it can you only use certain software? I would love to be able to use most of my programs from my Windows PC.
  14. E

    Windows 7 BSOD: Display Device Failed to Reset

    Do you have some sort of video diagnostic program? Do you have DirectX installed?
Back
Top