• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Eddielakr

  1. E

    Help me overclock the asus p6t past 3.8ghz

    Alright, so far I've managed 3.8ghz, but I want to try to go higher. All I did so far was set the speed to manual, change the bclk to 185 and ram voltage at 1.65. The problem is that any setting I've tried over this gives me a bsod. I tried increasing it manually, putting it on auto...
  2. E

    What do you think of my loop?

    I want the loop to be simple and clean, so I'm trying to figure out what little barbs/parts I need before it all goes together. I have 2 pumps on that loop, so flow isn't a serious concern. These are not the right mosfet blocks, but you get the idea. I need to get 4 male to female extenders...
  3. E

    Eddy, get your chart fixed up, (asus p6t mosfet screwup)

    I put the left side mounted directly to the hole so you can see how off the block is. Grinding won't do, you'd need to cut a fifth of the block off lol.
  4. E

    Eddy, get your chart fixed up, (asus p6t mosfet screwup)

    :mad: Asus p6t (Non Deluxe) Eddy's site shows Mosfets Asus 3a for both (asus p6t) Picked them up 2nd hand online and got them today.. great let's try em! :up: First one, good fit :cool: Now the 2nd one. Um *** is this? :eek::mad::mad: Eddy, do you bother checking to see if...
  5. E

    Asus P6T horrible packaging!!!

    I picked up the same board and a few goodies as well. May I ask how long the double Sli card is? I need to pick one up since I got my open box.
  6. E

    i7... 3gb or 6gb

    Yeah, the new benchmarks show quite a huge difference in performance from 3gb to 6gb. Google 3gb vs 6gb benchmarks. Of course it depends on the game, but it's certainly warrants paying $20-40 more for extra performance
  7. E

    i7... 3gb or 6gb

    I would get the 6gb, because it has shown to really improve benchmarks in certain games. Now if you are only going to stick with a 32bit os, 6gb will be a waste. It ultimately comes down to your curent and future OS
Back
Top