• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Ed DeLoach

  1. E

    AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution

    Yes, they did add a checkbox for Fidelity FX in their graphics options area.
  2. E

    Are AMD drivers really still terrible?

    It is a widespread problem, especially after the last DLC. thismhappened to me, the NVMe drive was overheating. Put a heat sink on it and it fixed it.
  3. E

    Horizontal Colorful Lines Across Screen, Whats it mean in GPU terms

    “It’s dead, Jim. I’m a doctor, not a computer videocard baker”.....
  4. E

    1 bitcoin a month

    what hash power would you need to collect one bitcoin a month at this point?
  5. E

    My screen freezes in Mortal Kombat X on RX 460 4GB but I can still hear sound

    What's your overclock? Turn that down and try it with a real copy.
  6. E

    Holy crap, it worked! Dead video card, resurrected!

    This is an old fix that works, I remember hearing about it as far back as 2006 or earlier.
  7. E

    Worth replacing a A10-7700

    I have nowhere near that kind of money. Thanks anyway.
  8. E

    Worth replacing a A10-7700

    I have a ssd and a R9 380. so looks like neither will help. Just trying to figure out what I want for my birthday.
  9. E

    Worth replacing a A10-7700

    Just straight processor swap out and gaming.
  10. E

    Worth replacing a A10-7700

    Is it worth replacing a A10-7700 with a A10-7890k?
  11. E

    Which one of these two for boot drive?

    I can understand that too. It's why I was torn. That ssd is barely used, it was a raid exp. years ago I didn't think went well so put them in a drawer. It's like new.
  12. E

    Which one of these two for boot drive?

    It's what I have on hand. I have a heart condition and could barely buy the barebones system I got to replace the old computer.
  13. E

    Which one of these two for boot drive?

    Having to redo my computer on no budget, so I have to use old components. Which one of these two should I use for the boot drive? https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005CGDSDI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1...
  14. E

    ATI to Nvidia - uninstall or full wipe?

    Maybe just buy a new HDD, don't want to take any chances....
  15. E

    PowerColor Red Devil RX480 refuses to clock

    You got a better card than you had, after you. Ur ed that one up overclocking, and your bitching about it? AMD should take their,card back
Back
Top