Recent content by ebelhaki

  1. E

    What method do you all use for ripping TV show DVDs?

    For the guys using handbrake, what settings do you use and what file size do you get with the settings? I'm trying to find the fine line between quality and size but I just haven't nailed it yet.
  2. E

    Vista x64, Windows Media Center, how do I play Xvid/Divx/mkv/etc? -no ffdshow in wmc?

    Look at the CCCP codec pack http://cccp-project.net/ Do some research on that, I believe that should solve some of your problems.
  3. E

    BFG Offers FREE Upgrade To PCI Express

    I got my 9800 gt on wednesday, works great! Thanks BFG!
  4. E

    BFG Offers FREE Upgrade To PCI Express

    how did you receive your tracking number? I order the 9800 gt on saturday and haven't received a tracking number yet.
  5. E

    BFG Offers FREE Upgrade To PCI Express

    I got the email 4 days after they received my card. There was a link to the 9800 gt in the email and a coupon code. Did you upgrade to the 9800 or 9600?
  6. E

    BFG Offers FREE Upgrade To PCI Express

    I just got my coupon code in my email. It has a direct link to the 9800 gt and all you have to do is put in your coupon code and it gives it to you for $50. I had to pay for shipping which was $8, so I'm getting a brand new 9800 gt oc for around $66(which includes the shipping of my old card...
  7. E

    BFG Offers FREE Upgrade To PCI Express

    Wow, thats awesome. They received mine on tuesday and I haven't heard anything about the 9800gt I ordered yet, hopefully I will today.
  8. E

    BFG Offers FREE Upgrade To PCI Express

    I sent my 6800 gs on monday with ground shipping for like 6.50 and they received it on Tuesday! They updated the RMA status so now I'm just waiting for them to send me an email about getting my new 9800 gt. Hopefully I'll have it next week sometime. BFG Rocks!
  9. E

    BFG Offers FREE Upgrade To PCI Express

    I sent a message to BFG and they said that it has to have the original cooler on it. Thats all they said, don't know if it matters if you took it off and have put it back on or not.
  10. E

    BFG Offers FREE Upgrade To PCI Express

    Do you think they will accept cards that have had a 3rd party cooler on it? I don't think I could put the original cooler back on it.
  11. E

    Looking for TV Tuner Card /w certain capabilities

    I'm looking to be able to hook up my comcast HD cable box to my pc and be able to watch my premium HD content though VISTA MCE. So is that possible with the all in wonder card you described here? If it is, is it possible to get one of the older all in wonder cards that have component input to...
  12. E

    Vista TV Pack 2008

    I did a fresh install of vista 32 bit with the tv pack and used the latest drivers for my m780 from the windows update and it works great. Since I did a fresh install I was thinking about switching to Open Media Library instead of my movies. Has anyone tried media library and think its...
  13. E

    Favorite TF2 Map?

    I chose well in the poll but Warpath is the best IMO.
  14. E

    Xbox 360 Live 13-Month Gold Subscription Card 32.99 shipped with google checkout

    HERE Its at buy.com and you must sign up for a new google checkout account to use the $10 off to get it for 32.99.
  15. E

    Aluminum HDD Cooling Fan - 2.99 shipped - DEAD

    I must have bought the last one.
Back
Top