• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by EasyX

  1. E

    Purchasing new PC, got it down to two companies

    Have you looked at Digital Storm? They seem to have a good rep as well. I'm probably going to buy a new rig within the next two months and have narrowed down to Maingear and Digital Storm.
  2. E

    Reliable pre-built pc for gaming

    so spelling out what mforce pc actually means will get you banned? how come? i googled mforce pc and found the site. *Edit* Ok, I see now. thanks.
  3. E

    Reliable pre-built pc for gaming

    I am looking at something very similar except with 2 geforce 275s in SLI. Thank you! I'll check out their forums.
  4. E

    Reliable pre-built pc for gaming

    Yeah, I think it is down to DS and MG. But, I am going to check out Mforce. Their online configurator has been down all day though so I haven't been able to view their options.
  5. E

    Reliable pre-built pc for gaming

    Has anyone purchased from Digital Storm? I am in the market for a new pc as well and think my final choices are Digital Storm, Maingear, Velocity Micro. Mainly DS and MG though but still considering VM. I'm looking to spend no more than 3k. I don't have the desire or know how to build my...
  6. E

    Overdrive PC Core2.X-Fire @ [H] Consumer

    As a new OPC customer, I think the review was right on especially regarding tech support. I'm one of those consumers that is definitely not a diyer but know enough to get by and hopefully not totally *&^# it up. But, I love my pc games and didn't mind shelling out the bucks to get one...
  7. E

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    here is mine....
  8. E

    LTB 5.1 AC97 headset and 5.1 Speakers

    I've read a lot about both of those headphones and also the AH 900s as well. Either way though, I still don't have a method to switch between my surround sound speakesr and headphones easily. I found a headhphone amp that Zalman makes but I think its only compatable to zalman surround sound...
  9. E

    LTB 5.1 AC97 headset and 5.1 Speakers

    Ok, now I have kind of changed my mind about this whole thing and am now in the market for a good set of headphones. But, I would still like to be able to switch easily between my logitech Z680 speakers and headphones. The Z680 control center has a headphone jack but everyone here says that its...
  10. E

    LTB 5.1 AC97 headset and 5.1 Speakers

    Does anyone know if there is a way to use the LTB AC97 5.1 headset and some logitech 5.1 surround sound speakers without having to plug and unplug from the sound card to switch between them? I really love the AC97 headphones in games and would prefer not to buy a new headset. Link to the...
Back
Top