• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Dzhezkov

  1. D

    Corsair Keyboards?

    I switched from the Logitech G-series to the Blackwidow. I needed a keyboard with backlit keys, macros, Cherry Blues, and it fit the bill. I can live with it till Corsair releases a K65 or something with backlit keys. :)
  2. D

    The Best Cases of 2011

    I got a Lian-Li PC-Z70B, hands down best case I ever owned. SATA Backplane, lots of space, cool, and light.
  3. D

    Corsair Keyboards?

    So I just bought an M60 from the egg. I passed on the K60 for the only fact the keyboard wasn't backlit and I like cheery blues, so the Razer options fit me more right now. I think trying to package a keyboard in the box that will suit such varied and opinionated tastes is futile. Rather...
  4. D

    Facebook Shrinks Six Degrees of Separation to Four

    I'm exempt from this social theory by way of the six friends requirement.
  5. D

    Corsair Gaming Audio Series™ SP2500 High-power 2.1 PC Speaker System Drawing

    There once was a fat lolcat, who gorged on fuzzy fruit bats, ... Give me the loot and I'll finish the poem.
  6. D

    Corsair Vengeance™ 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Kit Drawing

    This will work in my 8088 right?
  7. D

    What Congress Can Learn from the Recent ICE Seizures

    Much of the criminal element of copyright crimes need to be civil matters. Let the lawyers do the footwork, not investigative agencies. It's going to be a dark day when terrorists nail us and DHS is doing the dirtywork of the RIAA and MPAA arresting college kids when they should be focusing...
  8. D

    Facebook and twitter links on the front page?

    No. As you said, the current implementation does not seem obnoxious. My opinion is that it is, in fact, obnoxious. Any clarification beyond that is not the least bit useful because we've established that your stated opinion differs completely from mine. Given the nature of opinion, neither...
  9. D

    Facebook and twitter links on the front page?

    Looks like you're on your own silly idealistic high horse by telling people that your preference is the only correct one. Social network clutter is a plague.
  10. D

    Facebook and twitter links on the front page?

    I agree, they're distracting and make the entire front page look like the site is pandering for desperate attention. Do you want to tweet this? Maybe... Facebook? ARE YOU SURE? WHAT ABOUT THIS ONE??!! CLIIIIIICK. EDIT: I just used a custom Ad-Block filter to block both images, much better.
  11. D

    Corsair HS1 Gaming Headset Give-Away - 5 Sets!!!

    Imagine waiting weeks or months for that new title you've been waiting for to come out, and finally you bring it home or digitally download and install it. Before playing it, you put a blur filter over your monitor screen to wash out the details and colors of the animations and models. Doesn't...
  12. D

    Uncool To Be a Mac User in These Tough Times?

    Quoting you. The exact opposite sentiment was shared at Pwn2Own. The correct sentiment is that Windows has over time erected some challenging anti-exploit obstacles for hackers, whereas Mac tends to rely on the fact no one important uses them to DO anything important. Therefore, the time...
  13. D

    DRM Is A Waste Of Time

    I remember buying Painkiller and having to crack the game to play it because my weeks old DVD drive could not read the type of DRM they used for disc validation. In my case, DRM breeds piracy by creating problems solved by pirates.
  14. D

    Why the Music Industry Hates Guitar Hero

    I like how the industry is completely ignoring peripheral profits. The way guitar games bring awareness and album sales to the songs and artists featured in the game is better than any advertising scheme they've done on their own. The music industry should be bowing down and throwing songs at...
  15. D

    best looking motherboard of all time?

    I only owned the Dragon, so my experience would have to be along those same lines. Fast when it worked though. ;)
Back
Top