• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by dvst8

  1. D

    Asrock p67 extreme4

    I setup my Asrock p67 extreme4 with a 2500k yesterday, Thought I would share some things I learned so far - On Windows 7 (64) Windows Update will download a driver update something "Storage" This update disables the network connection and has to be removed to get lan\internet back. I installed...
  2. D

    Klipsch Promeida 2.1 speakers on GMX sub?

    Thanks, I ended up buying a pair of M-Audio AV40 on the way home from work. http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/StudiophileAV40.html Talked J&R down to $119 total so I bought em. They sound real good, I split the audio to the GMX sub.
  3. D

    Klipsch Promeida 2.1 speakers on GMX sub?

    I have the Klipsch Promidea GMX 2.1 http://www.klipsch.com/na-en/products/promedia-gmx-a-2-1-overview/ Both speakers died, the jack on the back came loose, I tried to solder it but it doesn't hold for long then the speakers actually came off the ring that holds them into the casing. So I gave...
  4. D

    Smoking hot!! matrix hd trilogy $22 shipped

    I think he meant the $20 ebay ones are SD not the HD one which is around $60. I put my order in but I hear people are already getting cancelation emails from CC saying its a price mistake.
  5. D

    HOT! MCE IR keyboard OEM $35.95!!

    Just the keyboard or this come with the IR remote receiver too? Pointless w/o the receiver. (unless MCE PCs have that built in?)
  6. D

    eVGA 680i CPU support

    Supports- Core 2 Extreme (dual and quad core) Core 2 Quad Core 2 Duo Celeron D Pentium 4 Pentium D 9XX Pentium D 8XX From http://www.nvidia.com/page/nforce_600i_tech_specs.html
  7. D

    [Warm] eVGA Geforce 8800GTS & 680i mb, $649.98

    Not the best deal but better then nothing. www.Newegg.com eVGA GeForce 8800GTS 640MB 320-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 HDCP Video Card http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814130071 eVGA Socket T (LGA 775) NVIDIA nForce 680i SLI ATX Intel Motherboard...
  8. D

    HOT! XFX 8800 GTX $531 8800 GTS $381 Free Shipping @ Dell

    No they dont stack.
  9. D

    OSX86 Cracked!

    To speed it up alot with VMware use this option before it loads (were it says press any key for startup options) platform=x86pc
  10. D

    Dell’s UltraSharp 2005FPW widescreen 20-inch LCD monitor.

    It was $359 yesterday, and I just paid around $500 for it 3 weeks ago. Dell 2005FPW ($749 - 40% off Coupon 9LRWGD0NFZD9B? $65 off $500 Code: BPTQ95NDT9020R =$384.40 shipped Then subtract Dell Prefered Account discount. I think these codes expired yesterday.
Back
Top