Recent content by DustyBottomsDA

  1. D

    [H] New Year's Resolutions

    My New Year’s Resolution for 2010 was to lose weight (like most people) and change jobs. I lost almost 40 lbs. (but not in the healthiest of ways) and I got a new job(s) (although it took until September and November to do so) that I really like. However, I hope that doesn’t take...
  2. D

    Madden 10 deal?

    XXXXXXX has it for $49.90 + $2.99 S/H. I purchased mine through SI though.
  3. D

    What's your current mp3 player?

    30GB Zune black version. I bought it for $90 from some guy on CheagAssGamer.com. I went form an iPod freak to this. Might never go back. I play my Zune through my Xbox 360 via zune synch cable in my bedroom and my Pioneer receiver via my zune video/audio dock (older round version) in the...
  4. D

    Bye-Bye $60 games?

    I wait on some titles to lower in price but some I have to have first day purchase. Amazon has had a lot of good deals lately but I wonder how many good ones they will have now that the holiday season is over?
  5. D

    Reviving Your Dead Zune

    I can go a day or two without tunes. However, today I was working on a huge house for almost ten hours that had not been hot yet so I couldn't plug a portable radio in. Those 10hrs today of running plastic lines were damn long without my tunes. Hopefully all is well tomorrow.
  6. D

    I am a Verizon customer and I need help choosing new phone

    I have been reading about the new OS update for the Storm has made things much more responsive. So tomorrow I will check things out.
  7. D

    I am a Verizon customer and I need help choosing new phone

    I really can't decide which phone to get. I am 50/50 when it comes to texting and calling. I have been looking at the smartphones for my business. I don't really have a budget to deal with but would like to keep it around $200 to $400. I have been looking at the Blackberry Storm/Bold, Samsung...
  8. D

    Blackberry Storm

    I am in the same boat as you. Although I have owned a iPhone (first gen), I still am not a huge fan of touchscreens. My company works on new construction (custom homes and a few commercial buildings) that are just not the place for a touchscreen to be. My hands get dirt on them every once in a...
  9. D

    Anyone Getting Resistance 2 ?

    :) Totally agree with that.
  10. D

    Tom Clancy's EndWar.

    I was kind of surprised by the voice commands for the demo. They were spot on. Considering getting this title.
  11. D

    Post your Speaker setup PICS!!!!!!

    Doesn't woofer cut out at 75% volume and the spring connectors are very weak on these? Hey they are FREE though.:D Just curious because I think I read that somewhere.
  12. D

    Anyone Getting Resistance 2 ?

    Yeah they are different games but I just had more fun/grasp me in the moment while playing GoW2. However, I spent an hour playing this game again I just can't get by the fact that other single players that I have played (Dead Space, Far Cry 2, Fallout 3 and GoW2) have a better single player...
  13. D

    Anyone Getting Resistance 2 ?

    Well I like the multiplayer but the single player aspect of this game is below avearage. When I say that I mean almost on the verge of garbage compared to other singe player games to come out recently. Gears of War 2 so far is three steps ahead of this game when it comes to comparing solo...
  14. D

    Company of Heroes - Tales of Valor

    Yeah I haven't played the first expansion pack yet. I am a huge fan of Relic going back to the days of Homeworld. Meantime I will get that first expansion while I wait.
  15. D

    Left 4 Dead Demo Impressions (with SS's)

    Yeah I agree as well. I think any sound you make louder than a can falling of a table they should be trying to find you. I also have been reading that as you progress through the game it gets much harder. AI is more agressive and smarter.BTW, when you get a dumbass on your team, its not all that...
Back
Top