Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Looking to complete a build out of some parts I have laying around. My parents are still running Windows XP, so I think it's time to upgrade. Looking for the following:
socket 1155 cpu
cooler
8GB ddr3
SSD hard drive (around 120GB will be fine)
Again, this is for my parents who basically check...
I'm selling 16GB of DDR3 RAM. It's kingston Hyper X Blu "gaming"ram. I'd like $44 shipped obo.
Don't have much heat, but it's here - Reviews/Feedback for dustin25ship | HeatWare.com
Have lots of eBay and other feedback. Been dealing online for years.
Was only used for a few months. Works perfectly, just have no need for it. I only have the mounting hardware for AMD, not Intel. Here's a link - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103179
Looking for $30 plus shipping obo. Let me know if interested.
Heat is here -...