• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Durvelle27

  1. D

    FS: X Box X Series

    I remember when these were only $399 :cry: Glws
  2. D

    FS: help Various Flash Drives Need Gone ASAP

    Various flash drives from 4GB to 32GB Really just trying to make atleast $50 by tomorrow to keep the lights on until I can find work
  3. D

    The [H]ardForum Perpetual Freebies Thread

    I’m interested
  4. D

    The [H]ardForum Perpetual Freebies Thread

    I’ll take them
  5. D

    WTB - PS5 for Kids

    It’s a pawn shop
  6. D

    WTB - PS5 for Kids

    We’re are you located. There’s a store in my area selling them for $299
  7. D

    WTB: 2 Copies of Mario Kart 8

    Ended up going to the pawn shop. Got 2 Switch Lites and a Switch with dock for $270
  8. D

    WTB: 2 Copies of Mario Kart 8

    Yes they still have support and Nintendo will continue releasing games for them
  9. D

    WTB: 2 Copies of Mario Kart 8

    Looking for 2 Copies of Mario Kart 8 for Nintendo switch
  10. D

    WTB: Cheap 1st or 2nd Gen Ryzen Cpu

    I have a Ryzen 1200 and Ryzen 1500
  11. D

    FS: Micro SDs some PI & DDR4

    Interested in the One X
Back
Top