Recent content by Dunii

  1. D

    Post your workstation 2010!

    New arms for my monitor arm finally came. 8 screen goodness 6 screens are in a 3x2 eyefinity setup when I game.... 99.9% of the time the setup is 8 extended screens for working. Due to the flexibility of the monitor arm, I can have different monitor wall configs. I've been messing around...
  2. D

    Post your workstation 2010!

    I manage... For some games it would be annoying, if I had time to play games. The top 3rd of your character is on the top monitor in WoW, which is annoying, but I don't play wow anyway. My account is only active to get myself a FigurePrint made for Christmas. It wasn't annoying at all in...
  3. D

    Post your workstation 2010!

    Yea, this is my work PC, so yea. Here are some in-game shots. I would get more, but I gotta get some work done, and it's annoying switching from eyefinity 6 back to 6 extended desktops. I'd like to figure out why I can't load Catalyst saved profiles that I created to switch between extended...
  4. D

    Post your workstation 2010!

    This is my workstation. Waiting on Humanscale to send me longer arms so I can have all 8 monitors installed. I should have them next week hopefully! Core I7 920 D0 @ 4203mhz cooled by Scythe Mugen 2 2x Radeon HD 5870 2gb running stock 12gb G Skill 9-9-9-24 @ 1600mhz Bloodrage GTI 80gb...
Back
Top