Recent content by Dt6

  1. D

    HP LP2475w (Possible new IPS)

    Where did you buy it? Thanks...
  2. D

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    Ergotron Neo-Flex Widescreen Lift Stand is compatible with VESA MIS-E 200x100... You don't need any adapter for this stand
  3. D

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    @ shoryukenz & SupraSaiyan I'm in Montreal, I ordered it locally from Sohodifusion But I know that there is also ncix that has it (on special order)
  4. D

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    Forget my previous post. I found one: http://www.amazon.com/review/product/B00026BXOO/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt/002-1893887-2915222?%5Fencoding=UTF8&showViewpoints=1 full details: http://www.sanus.com/ca/en/products/ProductDetails/line/visionmount/pcat/adapters/modelCode/VM100200/
  5. D

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    Hi, I am new here! :D I have found this great thread while I was looking for a new monitor. Thanks to everyone for sharing there experiences... I've just bought a DS-263N and I will get it in 2-3 weeks, because there's no stock here in Canada :( I have now started to look at some arms. I...
Back
Top