• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by drunknmunkys

  1. D

    Computer & HT speakers setup

    Just got a HK 254 from their ebay store for 220$ shipped. Aside from the firmware issue they seem to be pretty good for this price range.
  2. D

    Computer & HT speakers setup

    There don't seem to be hardly any newer receivers on CL that have HDMI, so I guess that's out. From what I've read, receivers pretty much scale with price. There doesn't seem to be an optimal price level, or 'best buy' per say. Also doesn't seem to be much difference in the brands. Seems...
  3. D

    Computer & HT speakers setup

    So I need a receiver capable of at least 3 channel output. If I add a sub later (which seems like you need to with the Monitor 50s) does that also hook into the receiver, meaning I'll need 4 channel output?
  4. D

    Computer & HT speakers setup

    I don't have a TV, but I have a nice computer that I watch a lot of movies/hulu and game on. I've got a pair of crappy headphones, and no speakers so I figured it was time to upgrade. I found a pair of Polk Monitor 50s and a CS1 center on craigslist for a good price, and assuming they look ok...
  5. D

    Identify this speaker

    Found it. It's a CS1, not CM1, although he was adamant in his email back to me.
  6. D

    Identify this speaker

    http://houston.craigslist.org/ele/1266792837.html The two floor speakers are Polk Monitor 50s He says the center is a CM1, not a CMC, but I can't find anything called a CM1 which is 1) a center, or 2) looks like that.
  7. D

    What 20inch to get with my 30" NEC

    Any updates? I'm also looking at one of those ebay auctions guaranteeing IPS panels on the 2007wps. Probably the same one you are, there only seem to be 2 sellers, 1 selling new and 1 selling refurbs.
  8. D

    Which Monitor out of these for gaming?

    You'll be happier with a quality 22" over a cheap 24".
  9. D

    How often does the Dell 3007wfp-hc show up in the Dell Outlet store?

    That's still $1100 vs $860, which is worth the difference to me. And Dell has 250$ instant savings so its only ~1125$ from Dell /w tax. I would never buy most electronics refurbed, but Dell seems to have a good reputation and great refurb products with the same warranty. So that, plus I just...
  10. D

    How often does the Dell 3007wfp-hc show up in the Dell Outlet store?

    Whew...finally pulled the trigger. I sat here at work for 3 days hitting refresh on the Dell Outlet page; they finally got down to 15 of em, so I convinced myself to go ahead and get one. I'll post some pictures when it gets here. /Say a prayer I won't have to send it back :( 'cayse its a...
  11. D

    How often does the Dell 3007wfp-hc show up in the Dell Outlet store?

    ...and considering there aren't any 15% off coupons this time around, should I hold off or bite the bullet. I was originally planning on waiting about a year (moving 2 more times before then) and then getting the 20-30-20 setup, but I've heard the 3007s getting harder to find, and I want to get...
Back
Top