Recent content by drunkninja

  1. D

    Xonar DX/D1 or HT OMEGA STRIKER?

    I'd really like to stay away from Creative, after their shoddy attempts at supporting Vista and their general attitudes. Having said that, I'm not expecting full EAX or anything, but it is definitely a perk if I can get a non-Creative, decently priced card that can do it.
  2. D

    Xonar DX/D1 or HT OMEGA STRIKER?

    I am running Windows Vista 64-bit, currently have an Audigy2 ZS card, and am looking for an upgrade. I've heard good things about both, and while the Striker is cheaper, the thing that stood out for me about the Xonar was the fact that it could emulate EAX 5.0 without the need for software such...
  3. D

    Any good computer desks similar to an Ikea Jerker?

    I need a desk that looks good and can accommodate my 42" LCD HDTV. Been looking for one for a while, and it seems a lot of people like the Ikea Jerker, but of course, it's been discontinued, and the few I have found for sale don't have the extra top shelf, which would make my TV a bit of a...
Back
Top